Founded in 2009, Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice model dedicated to improving men’s health and quality of life through testosterone replacement therapy and the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. In response to our patient's requests, we are expanding into Men's Wellness where we will manage other conditions causing symptoms common with Low Testosterone (like fatigue and lack of mental clarity). These conditions include Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Hypothyroid and chronic Allergies. We will also manage the chronic diseases that are often associated with or resulting from these conditions including Hypertension, High Cholesterol and Diabetes. Low T is focusing on getting men feeling great, then helping them to improve their diet and exercise to reduce their long-term dependence on medication and improve their overall health and wellness. Low T Center has established itself as a leader in providing excellent and cutting-edge care and we are committed to creating a friendly, efficient environment for our patients Our commitment to excellence starts with you! Currently, we have 47 Low T Centers in 11 states and are committed to continuing growth throughout the country!
Center Directors are responsible for overseeing the daily lab operations, providing treatment to the patients and establishing a positive relationship with the patients to uphold the Low T Center’s goal of treating each patient perfectly!
The role of the Center Director entails direct patient interaction, administering hormone therapy through defined, established, and peer-reviewed protocol; along with full evaluation of the root cause of this condition. This role also involves supervisory oversight of three center employees and monitoring the lab for accurate calibrations and controls.
Salary Range: 120K - 140K
Saturday pay/policy: Required to work rotating Saturdays (at the least, but can work more if desired). Paid extra of $450 per Saturday covered on top of annual salary.
Hours of Operation (Must be able to work hour of operation): Listed on our website at: www.lowtcenter.com
• Follows all Low T Center policies and protocols in the normal course of business.
• Sound medical decision-making abilities.
• Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, MRIs, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
• Maintains accurate records in EMR and adheres to all HIPPA Protocols.
• Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and team-oriented behavior; have mutual respect for management and team members; partner with team members to create an exceptional experience for each and every patient. Be punctual, dependable, goal oriented, and able to receive constructive coaching.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• This position will not accept new grads. Minimum of 1-year experience in a related field, such as urology, endocrinology, gynecology or general practice is required.
• No current or pending malpractice lawsuits
• Active state license in good standing
• Active DEA Certificate preferred
• Active Controlled Substance Registration, if applicable in your state.