ounded in 2009, Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice model dedicated to improving men’s health and quality of life through testosterone replacement therapy and the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. In response to our patient's requests, we are expanding into Men's Wellness where we will manage selected chronic diseases through hormone optimization, proper diet and exercise in effort to eliminate or reduce the need for medications. Low T Center has established itself as a leader in providing excellent and cutting-edge care and we are committed to creating a friendly, efficient environment for our patients Our commitment to excellence starts with you! Currently, we have 47 Low T Centers in 11 states and are committed to continuing growth throughout the country!
Due to the nature of the expansion of the Low T Center, there is potential for professional growth for the right candidate. This is a very unique opportunity for a Physician to be part of the foundation and bright future of this company.
Salary Range: 260K
• Experience in a related field, such as urology, endocrinology, gynecology or general practice is preferred.
• No current or pending malpractice lawsuits
• Active state license in good standing
• Active DEA Certificate preferred
• Ability to delegate prescriptive authority and supervision
• Active Controlled Substance Registration, if applicable in your state.