Founded in 2009, Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice model.Low T Center is a medical center dedicated to improving men’s health and quality of life through testosterone replacement therapy and other modalities. (Diet, exercise, vitamins, supplements, primary care and aesthetics). As demand for information about testosterone therapy and aging grows, Low T Center has established itself as a leader in treatment and public awareness. We are committed to creating a friendly, efficient environment for the diagnosis and treatment of low testosterone and aging symptoms in men. Our commitment to providing quality care and outstanding patient experience starts with you! We are growing very rapidly and currently opening locations across the country. We have 47 Low T Centers around the country at this time.
Due to the nature of the expansion of the Low T Center, there is potential for professional growth for the right candidate. This is a very unique opportunity for a Physician to be part of the foundation and bright future of this company.
• Experience in a related field, such as urology, endocrinology, gynecology or general practice is preferred.
• No current or pending malpractice lawsuits
• Active state license in good standing
• Active DEA Certificate preferred
• Ability to delegate prescriptive authority and supervision
• Active Controlled Substance Registration, if applicable in your state.