Founded in 2009, Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice model. The physicians at Low T Centers diagnose and treat men with low testosterone and focus on improving overall health. As demand for information about testosterone therapy grows, Low T Center has established itself as a leader in treatment and public awareness. We are committed to creating a friendly, efficient environment for the diagnosis and treatment of low testosterone in men. Our commitment to providing quality care and outstanding patient experience starts with you!
Center Directors are responsible for overseeing the daily lab operations, providing treatment to the patients and establishing a positive relationship with the patients to uphold the Low T Center’s goal of treating each patient perfectly!
The role of Clinic Director entails direct patient interaction, administering hormone therapy through defined, established, and peer-reviewed protocol; along with full evaluation of the root cause of this condition. This role also involves supervisory oversight of three center employees, and monitoring the lab for accurate calibrations and controls.
** This is a as needed position (PRN). We are looking for someone with availabilities to occassionally work some Saturdays. Week day requests aren't typical but it is an option. **
• Follows all Low T Center policies and protocols in the normal course of business
• Sound medical decision making abilities
• Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, MRIs, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
• Maintains accurate records in EMR and adheres to all HIPPA Protocols.
• Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and team-oriented behavior; have mutual respect for management and team members; partner with team members to create an exceptional experience for each and every patient. Be punctual, dependable, goal oriented, and able to receive constructive coaching.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Experience in a related field, such as urology, endocrinology, gynecology or general practice is preferred.
• No current or pending malpractice lawsuits
• Active state license in good standing
• Active DEA Certificate preferred
• Active Controlled Substance Registration, if applicable in your state.